Benson Theatre Ticketing Policies
▪ Exchanges are available for Benson Theatre Productions only, must be within the same show. ▪ Must be done at least 48 prior to performance, after that time, based on availability, not guaranteed. ▪ No exchanges once a performance has passed.
▪ Refunds are only issued if a performance is cancelled and will not be rescheduled. *See Covid Policy for Covid related refund policies.
▪ Refunds will NOT be issued for inability or failure to attend performance, for any reason including but not limited to illness, weather conditions, change of cast/performer.
▪ Refunds are issued to the original credit card used on order if still valid or via check. No cash refunds. Fees are not included in refunds.
- Late seating is subject to the discretion and procedures of the management, company and/or performers.
- In the case of severe weather conditions, Benson Theater events will go on as scheduled if the artist is in Omaha and ready to perform. Only if the artist is unable to perform as scheduled will the show be postponed or cancelled. Benson Theatre’s website will be updated if there are any changes to the event in question. We will do our best to communicate a cancellation or postponement on the theater’s phone system, but the website will be the best and first place to look for updates to the status of any show.
- Photo/Video Release
▪ Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed and/or recorded for the promotional use of the presenting organization.
- Ticket Age Policy/Babe-in-Arms/Lap Children
▪ Everyone needs a ticket unless otherwise advertised (including free events)
▪ Children under the age of 2 can attend with a babe-in-arms or lap child complimentary ticket. ▪ Children over 2 years old need paid tickets for performances.
▪ Age restrictions apply to some performances.
- Tickets may not be resold at a premium. Tickets purchased through outside sources may not be honored. ● Box Office opens 1 hours before the performance starts.
- Benson Theatre is a smoke and tobacco-free facility including e-cigarettes and vaping. ● Prices, shows, schedules and artists are subject to change without notice.
- There is no fee to reprint lost or damaged ticket
- Handling Fees/Sales Tax
▪ $ 4 Per ticket fee for single ticket online purchases
▪ Fees waived for in-person purchase at the box office
▪ Sales tax added to ticket total.
- Phone/Camera Policy
▪ No professional photography equipment
▪ Phones must be on silent and stay dark
▪ No cameras unless the show specifically allows them.
- Cabaret Style Seating/Banquets
▪ Chairs cannot be moved from assigned locations to other tables to accommodate larger parties.
- Age/Content Restrictions
▪ Some performances will have content warnings or age restrictions per the show or presenting organization.
▪ Parental discretion is advised for subject matter and suggested age for viewing.
- Only one discount, offer or promotion can be applied per order, offers and promotions are only valid for the stated performances/times and for time promotion is available.
- Security – Prohibited Items
o Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to:
o Firearms (with or without permit)
o Pocket Knives, multi-tools, or knives of any size
o Pepper Spray or Mace
o Flares or Fireworks
o Oversized bags (Bag larger than 8.5” x 11”, including all
backpacks, briefcases, luggage, or duffle bags)
o Illegal Substances
o Outside Food and Beverage o Laser Pointers/ flashlights greater than 3″
o Professional or flash
o Audio or Video recording devices
o Signs larger than 11” x 17” or any sign attached to a stick or pole
o Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, scooters, or
o Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint, silly string
o Noise-Making devices (e.g. air horns, drums, whistles)
o Large or pointed umbrellas
▪ We reserve the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any show request or requirement.
▪ We do not store prohibited items for patrons during performances, they must return them to their vehicles. We cannot be held liable for personal property.
- Coat Check
▪ Coat check will be available at select performances, and opens when box office opens.
- ADA seating accommodations are available to purchase online or through the box office ▪ Hearing loop is available in the facility. Interpreted performances available.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission with the refund of ticket price for any reason.