Help us open our doors with a gift to our capital campaign and move the red on our thermometer! Benson is a growing arts and entertainment district, and the timing for this project has never been better. Your tax-deductible donation will:
- Protect and restore a historic structure in a rapidly growing business district
- Preserve a piece of Omaha’s architectural and cultural history
- Create Benson’s largest seated venue for the performing arts
- Create new educational and entertainment options for North Omaha residents
- Provide volunteering opportunities for underserved youth, seniors, and those with physical and mental challenges
- Increase the exposure of our community partners
- Bring thousands of new visitors to Benson’s business district
- Create an additional revenue stream for our community partners
Are you interested in making a pledge? We’d love to meet with you. Please contact Benson Theatre Executive Director Amy Ryan at 402.991.4333 or email@example.com.
The Benson Theatre will attract tourists to midtown Omaha from throughout the region and beyond. It will truly add to our city's image as an arts and entertainment destination. Its planned assembly of 250 will provide up-and-coming regional and national artists with a much-needed venue to showcase their work and propel them forward. Because Benson has recently become known as a flourishing entertainment district, Benson Theatre's capability to host concerts, film presentations, comedy and theatrical productions will further produce and enhance the economic growth and development of the historic neighborhood and the entire metro area. As a founding donor, I wholeheartedly support the theatre's mission and operating structure.